poeple i could't live without you make it itself.

poeple i could't live without you make it itself.

Sunday 22 May 2011

Facts that bring out another side of me;

1) I'm naturally ginger, and it knocks my confidence down so much.
2) The size of my ears and nose are disgusting, so i get piercings to stop people looking at the size.
3) If anyone put feet infront of me, i would brake every toe, then brake down crying.
4) Everyday i'm scared that my illness is going to take over me and i'm not going to be able to fight it anymore.
5) When i first got ill, i gave up on life, and ended up with nothing.
6) Every day when i take my tablets, go to the doctors, the hospital. I feel like I'm just some freak who's life is           
    controlled by tablets, to keep my alive, which they are. It hurts.
7) I hold on to someone far to much, when i know i shouldn't.
8) When someone calls me or tells me they don't care, a part of me feels like its braking in so many ways.
9) I only ever loved one person, i thought i loved others, but only one, he broke my heart and its still broken.
10) I can't stand being on my own, Even though i'm only 15, i need a hug, and someone to cuddle up with at                          night and tell me its gonna be okay.
11) I'm a cunt to my friends, but i love them so much, and i couldn't live without them.
12) My family mean a lot to me, but i couldn't see myself without my grandad, he's the only man that understands me & i don't know what I'm going to do when he passes away.
13) When i'm scared i squeeze my hands the hardest i can.
14)  If i have no makeup on, as stuck up as this sounds, i feel ugly and useless, it hurts so much.
15) If i could turn back time, i wouldnt change anything, i know i've made mistakes, but maybe one day, i'll realise it was better in the long run.
16) Them days where you just want to curl up and die, push my to the ground so so much.
17) I wish people would understand that when i say i'm not bothered that i cant have kids, i really really am.
18) I act like i don't worry about the future, but it really really scares me.
19) I make far to many mistakes.
20) I tell people i'm over them and hate them, but really i still care about them with all my heart.


A girl being something shes not.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment