poeple i could't live without you make it itself.

poeple i could't live without you make it itself.

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Today -.-

Had my RE Exam, Fuck it up big time, Answered 4 questions, so obviously gonna fail, yaaaaaaaay.
Don't give a shit, its only RE :)

Going to the City parade next Monday, Gonna be good.
Got my weekend planned already :D Gonna be gooooooooooood.

Spending Friday night , Going round to Jorja's boyfriend Matt's and getting drunk with them 2 and Joe, Gonnagget wasted, Not done it in a whileeeeeee :)

Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Saturday :D

Spending the day with Reece then he's staying at mine :) aw my lifes perfect. <3


Started spending time with my Grandad again, Relised how far apart we've grown and how much i miss him.
First night i went to see him he made me my favourite tea :D was chufffffed.


God i'm so tired, off to bed a happy girl :)))) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment