poeple i could't live without you make it itself.

poeple i could't live without you make it itself.

Sunday 29 May 2011

What a weekend :) been dead good..

I'm so happy at the minute, Every things working out for once!
Its great :')

Aw, my boys home tomorrow, he's gone camping somewhere in Wales since Wednesday, done my head in :(
But spending tomorrow with him, Cant wait.

This weekend's been good, Spent the night in with Lauren, was good.. had a bottle of wine and shit, took some very odd pictures..
Didnt go sleep till like half 3 and then my mum got in at 8 was like VBOGRBHUVRN FDFVG Die woman.
Then had to get up and go shopping with my nan, head was hurting and just had no effort, some how ended up spending about 70 quid, On underwear, a top and some big thick knitted thing, makeup, hairspray and loads of other shit.
Don't know how i did it D:


I looked far to ruff to even show my face.

Aw i love her loads.



Fattest arse in the world me.


Night.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment