poeple i could't live without you make it itself.

poeple i could't live without you make it itself.

Monday 30 May 2011

Wellllllll then, Shit.

Today's been great, spent it with my boy he's so cute, We watched love actually & he proper got into it, Bless him.
Felt so nasty sending him home at 7 I felt so crap & took it out on him..
RFgdhfvgfvjtcA what a twat I am.

Sorted things out with Danny, were bestfriends again now, I've missed him lots.
Next day were both free were chillin in mine watching Takeshi's castle, eating rustlers burgers from Asda :D inside joke.
Aw I love him.

Shopping tommorrow with my mummy & grandma :D gonna be good, if I get up earlier enough.
Spending far to much money at the minute, really should stop -.-


Wow. On the phone to Adam, Yes fucking Adam.
I was watching gavin & stacey & it always reminds me of him,
Crying, was Reading some of my old blogs & just started crying.
He told me to man up like old times, God I miss those nights so much.

Knowing he never had & doesn't care about me hurts shit loads.



Meh, gonna go listening to Taylor Swift & cry myself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment