poeple i could't live without you make it itself.

poeple i could't live without you make it itself.

Monday 23 May 2011

Wow, what a weekend.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat have i done?!

This weekend?
Ended up sat in mine on Friday night, with a litre of vodka, got Danny and his mates round, sat there like a twat, steaming.
they went home, started being sick :/ felt horrible.
rang Adam, crying my eyes out, don't know what I said, slightly worried.
Then, Lee, Tommy and Chris came round, oh dear. Slept with Tommy, couldn't believe it.
Wish I didn't.

They finally went home, and this lad in school i like, i decided to tell him. I have liked him for a while, Me and him are really really close.
To my surprise he told me he liked me :D

And me and him are like going out now :))))
Its so wierd, he's like my age, in my form and everything its so odd.
He's cute x)


I'm looking really ruff at the minute :')
Belly's starting to show, horrible hiding it, Really don't know who to turn to, BUT MY BOOBS ARE GETTING BIGGER!
Funny when a few months ago, I thought it was the right thing to do, help  change not just my life, but someone else's and it gets thrown back in my face.


look this is how ruff i am.



god i feel shite.
going bed.xo


No comments:

Post a Comment